Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA)
Glenview is committed to ensuring the needs of our customers are met when faced with accessibility challenges. We will provide information about our products and services both electronically and in person, in a manner that respects the independence, dignity, integration and equality of persons with disabilities.
II. PROVISIONS AND CONDITIONS
- Glenview is committed to serving customers who may use assistive devices to obtain information about our products and services.
- Glenview will communicate to persons with a disability in a manner that takes into account his or her disability.
- People with disabilities may enter Glenview premises accompanied by his or her guide dog or service animal in those areas of the premises that are open to the public, and the animal is not otherwise excluded by law.
- People with disabilities may enter Glenview premises accompanied by his or her support person in those areas of the premises that are open to the public or third parties.
- Glenview will make reasonable efforts to provide notice when there is a temporary disruption in the facilities or services.
Glenview welcomes feedback about the delivery of information or services to persons with disabilities. Users can submit feedback to 613-748-3700 or email@example.com . All comments or questions will be addressed and responded to in a timely manner.